Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Winter set of wheels/tires for 2022 Model S Plaid - Central KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the title says, looking for something to use during the winter months for my Plaid as I currently have the "21 Arachnids with Summer tires. I'm in Central Kentucky but I'm happy to drive/meet somewhere if needed. Would rather not have to pay for shipping.

Hello I’m just wondering if you’re still interested in a winter square set of 19x8.5’s smoke colored turbine-like wheels with Nokian Hakkaeliitta R3’s 245/45/19’s. They work great, I don’t have AWD and I never slid once with them. They have 65%-70% tread still. I only put 5k on them this winter. I own too many sets of Model S wheels and could use the money. I’m from central Illinois so I saw you’re close. PM me if you’re interested