Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT 21” MYP Uberturbine Wheels for 20” inductions + Cash. (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model Y Performance on the way with set of 21" Uberturbine wheels with an estimated delivery date between February 7th and February 21st in Irvine, CA.

I am open to trading my Uberturbines for a set of 20” Inductions + cash. If you're interested in this trade, or would like to present a different offer, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more information.

Thank you!

I have a Model Y Performance on the way with set of 21" Uberturbine wheels with an estimated delivery date between February 7th and February 21st in Irvine, CA.

I am open to trading my Uberturbines for a set of 20” Inductions + cash. If you're interested in this trade, or would like to present a different offer, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more information.

Thank you!
Do you want to trade with 19 Gemini?

I have 21" Uber's that I would like to trade for Induction. Less than 50 miles driven. Located in SoCal.
If you are interested, please reach out to me. Thanks.
My bad! I didn’t get a notification that you replied. I’m back in the Bay Area now but unfortunately, will not be back to SoCal for a few months. I will be in Sacramento end of March (25-26) and can meet halfway if interested. Thanks