Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTT: Trade Model Y NEW 19" Gemini for 20" Induction wheel & tires (Los Angeles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, i want to Trade my 2023 Model Y NEW 19" Gemini (plus $$$) for 20" Induction wheel & tires . I just got it this Wednesday. Anyone interest please let me know.
Los Angeles County area
Were you successful in locating a trade? I have the tires with 22 miles on them that I switched out day after I got the car, now I am getting new wheels installed Friday, car has 654 miles on it now, wheels are perfect, I think it would be easier maybe to do a trade with some cash and then sell the Gemini's later or keep them for a spare set, let me know.

Hey I'm still interested, just been busy. I have 9k miles on my tires and have rotated them at discount tire once at around 6500 miles. Small scratch on outer rim (my wife). We can do an even exchange to keep it fair. Let me know what u think.
i just got my Model Y last week w/ the Gemini wheels. Where in LA county are you located? I may be interested in a trade. Do you have pix of the scratch?

Were you successful in locating a trade? I have the tires with 22 miles on them that I switched out day after I got the car, now I am getting new wheels installed Friday, car has 654 miles on it now, wheels are perfect, I think it would be easier maybe to do a trade with some cash and then sell the Gemini's later or keep them for a spare set, let me know.
I have 21” uberturbine wheels. I just picked up my myp this past Monday. Currently has 21 miles on it. R u interested in trading for ur induction set?