Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X Marks the Spot!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did it. Officially joining the club. Should get it mid-March to early April based on the web site estimate (but it's Tesla, so I know to expect wild fluctuations LOL).

2020 Raven X Long Range
Grey with Cream Interior
20" Rims
Full Self Driving hardware

Gonna chrome delete and paint the rims (all high gloss black) as well as PPF this bad boy when it comes in.

Thank you ALL for your great information and guidance the last couple of months while I wrestled with the decision.

Cheers,
Wreighven

I did it. Officially joining the club. Should get it mid-March to early April based on the web site estimate (but it's Tesla, so I know to expect wild fluctuations LOL).

2020 Raven X Long Range
Grey with Cream Interior
20" Rims
Full Self Driving hardware

Gonna chrome delete and paint the rims (all high gloss black) as well as PPF this bad boy when it comes in.

Thank you ALL for your great information and guidance the last couple of months while I wrestled with the decision.

Cheers,
Wreighven

Congratulations!

Reactions: wreighven
Congrats and welcome to the club. The Raven X really is a remarkable vehicle. We just finished a road trip this past weekend in which 5 people and a ridiculous amount of gear came out of the car, with none of that gear being in the way of the passengers.

Congrats and welcome to the club. The Raven X really is a remarkable vehicle. We just finished a road trip this past weekend in which 5 people and a ridiculous amount of gear came out of the car, with none of that gear being in the way of the passengers.
Thanks Zaxxon. That’s a huge reason I’m getting it: to replace my crew cab Tundra as our trip mobile...

Reactions: Zaxxon
I've been having web site issues since I started my order (in the Prepare for Delivery section around specifying whether or not I was trading in, and in this Catch 22 where it seemed like Tesla was like "we won't give you a VIN until this is all done" and Alliant was like "we need your VIN to finalize your loan paperwork), and it was making me nervous. So I called up Tesla and had my first experience with their support.

They were super nice! This lovely lady fixed my problems (first letting me know they were aware of the glitch and that dev was working on fixing it), and helped me get it all wrapped up.

She even gave me the names and email addresses of my nearby Tesla Advisor and Delivery Advisor, and told me that since I had so quickly gotten my ducks in a row (delivery details, financing, etc.) I almost definitely jumped up in the Model X delivery line.

Great first experience with support!

Tonight I logged on to my Tesla Account, and in the Reservation page saw that Tesla wanted my final payment. Exciting! I submitted the ACH and made sure nothing else was needed.

Then I did source code method to get my VIN (thank you TMC) and I have one!

It’s getting real!

Got my delivery date scheduling notice today. It's now set for 2/24 at 10:00 AM!

Finalized the loan paperwork, set up insurance, and uploaded that to the Tesla site this morning.

Taking a buddy with me on the 24th to help take pictures when I pick her up, then straight to the tinting shop for PPF, chrome delete, powder coating the wheels, ceramic pro, and tinting.

Woohoo!

Picked her up last Thursday (surprise improvement in pick-up date; I ain’t mad). Next day I noticed the right falcon door thought there was a close obstruction; oh well that’s what the mobile ranger is for (easy in-app appointment schedule). Took her to the tint shop for gloss back chrome delete, gloss back powder coating of the wheels, PPF, ceramic pro, and tinting. Got her back Wednesday night. And yesterday Sam the nice mobile ranger fixed the door in less than 45 minutes (great experience).

Here’s my girl E-Badger (my son named her: as in HonE-Badger don’t care), all gussied up...

Attachments

• C49EDB01-D557-470B-B42E-F3B576AAFAC4.jpeg
    C49EDB01-D557-470B-B42E-F3B576AAFAC4.jpeg
    552.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 43B10223-3B97-41D3-B92C-22104543247F.jpeg
    43B10223-3B97-41D3-B92C-22104543247F.jpeg
    596.3 KB · Views: 60
  • AD969565-83D5-48C7-B476-63DE1C193F8D.jpeg
    AD969565-83D5-48C7-B476-63DE1C193F8D.jpeg
    416.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 6C72D448-A918-4937-A86E-947D226F478F.jpeg
    6C72D448-A918-4937-A86E-947D226F478F.jpeg
    559.6 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: Ilguy
Yes. Looks really nice with the chrome delete. We swapped our wheels and I'm thinking of doing the same.

Silver_Black.jpg

Check out some of your local facebook groups. I have heard that Tesla works with some of these group leaders with any issues or events that are happening in your local area. There may also be some discount codes and such if you are making any purchases. And, it's fun going to some of your local events meeting like minded folks. Anyway, the FB groups are helpful.

Picked her up last Thursday (surprise improvement in pick-up date; I ain’t mad). Next day I noticed the right falcon door thought there was a close obstruction; oh well that’s what the mobile ranger is for (easy in-app appointment schedule). Took her to the tint shop for gloss back chrome delete, gloss back powder coating of the wheels, PPF, ceramic pro, and tinting. Got her back Wednesday night. And yesterday Sam the nice mobile ranger fixed the door in less than 45 minutes (great experience).

Here’s my girl E-Badger (my son named her: as in HonE-Badger don’t care), all gussied up...

Looks nice, are those 20" or 22 tires? I've got the same silver metallic and been debating if i should do the same with chrome delete and black out the tires like yours. thanks for sharing pics