Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XPEL Stealth or Ultimate Plus for Deep Blue Metallic?

XPEL Stealth or Ultimate Plus for Deep Blue Metallic?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is a personal style choice. The clear will “pop” and the matte looks elegant, I chose the XPEL Ultimate for my Red Model 3.

I would pick clear for a blue model 3 as well.

Full wrap, and don’t forget to do the door sills...

6895C0E6-B6C4-4D18-ADA3-505A154E7455.jpeg
I did stealth on my white and I think it makes for a more unique look. The clear is for straight protection.

I did stealth on my MSM. Saw some blues being done in the same shop. For my car, I like stealth because it's different and there are/will be 1 zillion model 3s out there. I also like the smooth texture the stealth gives the car.

That being said, I like shiny blue.

IMG_20180928_105002.jpg

Personal choice man. I happen to like the original look of this deep blue metallic. It changes colors according to day/night and how light shines on it. I love it. It's a casual business look; cool by day, serious by night.

But I've seen the stealth wrapped blue and it also looks good. But it's for people who prefer that look. I will say though the stealth blue looks good if you are going for that street racer, performance look. It gives the car a bit more aggressive vibe.

Would you recommend going with XPEL Stealth (Matte) or Ultimate Plus (Clear, glossy) for a Deep Blue Metallic Model 3?

This is for a full wrap.

This really is a personal style choice. If you love the way the color pops now, go with the Ultimate Plus. With the Stealth however, that blue would look like nothing else on the road! We have a company Porsche Panamera in Sapphire Blue with a stealth wrap and it looks absolutely wild. Of all the cars we bring to shows that get's the most attention by far.

Which ever you choose will look great with that color, but here is a photo of our Panamera to use as a reference point for your Tesla. Obviously not the same exact color, but it's something!

Attachments

• 42190299_2100296050300033_5070269371474482695_n.jpg
    42190299_2100296050300033_5070269371474482695_n.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 485
This really is a personal style choice. If you love the way the color pops now, go with the Ultimate Plus. With the Stealth however, that blue would look like nothing else on the road! We have a company Porsche Panamera in Sapphire Blue with a stealth wrap and it looks absolutely wild. Of all the cars we bring to shows that get's the most attention by far.

Which ever you choose will look great with that color, but here is a photo of our Panamera to use as a reference point for your Tesla. Obviously not the same exact color, but it's something!

Is the black on the window trim and door handles matte or satin?

Would you recommend going with XPEL Stealth (Matte) or Ultimate Plus (Clear, glossy) for a Deep Blue Metallic Model 3?

This is for a full wrap.

I was planning to get a full XPEL Srealth wrap on my Deep Blue Metalic Model 3 from the moment I ordered it. Once the car arrived (2 months later), I loved the factory blue too much to change it. I didn’t care for the chrome though.
3B0D26CD-7A2B-4BE1-AF10-11D9A3BDB9E9.jpeg

I was planning to get a full XPEL Srealth wrap on my Deep Blue Metalic Model 3 from the moment I ordered it. Once the car arrived (2 months later), I loved the factory blue too much to change it. I didn’t care for the chrome though.
View attachment 348238

Looks great. Not a fan of the chrome either. So same question for you. Is the black on the window trim and door handles matte or satin?