Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Year end fart cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking about selling my other cars for a performance 3 for the wife. I am guessing there might be some year end fart cars available. Has anyone been seeing them yet? I live close to the Fremont factory. Should I talk to an advisor to get myself on the "list"

I am thinking about selling my other cars for a performance 3 for the wife. I am guessing there might be some year end fart cars available. Has anyone been seeing them yet? I live close to the Fremont factory. Should I talk to an advisor to get myself on the "list"

Generally, at end of quarter, everything is sold. With US sales constrained at this time due to overseas shipments, the inventory may dry up a lot quicker this year, allowing employees to have a happy holiday instead of the madness from last year.

You can wait until end of year and maybe get a car, but maybe lose the remainder of the tax credit.

Getting on the list requires either placing a deposit or being matched to one in inventory if a SA finds one. Either way, best option is not to wait as they all go fast.

Generally, at end of quarter, everything is sold. With US sales constrained at this time due to overseas shipments, the inventory may dry up a lot quicker this year, allowing employees to have a happy holiday instead of the madness from last year.

You can wait until end of year and maybe get a car, but maybe lose the remainder of the tax credit.

As we have learned, every time we lose the tax credit they make the car cheaper!