Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yet Another Arachnid Thread (YAAT).. New/Silver/$3000 Northeast Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SOLD

-----------------------------------------------------
Same as all the others. :)

A referral set of new 21" Arachnids wheels, Pilot Super Sport tires, TPMS (v2), center caps. See photos. Time to get ready for summer!

Ready for immediate free delivery within ~125 mile radius of NYC.. so basically Philadelphia, PA, Worcester, MA, Albany, NY or Allentown, PA.

$3000.

$1000 deposit via Paypal, Zelle or Venmo, the rest cash on delivery.

IMG_8342.jpg
IMG_8343.jpg
IMG_8344.jpg
IMG_8345.jpg
IMG_8346.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JPUConn
Great price.

Off topic - How many of these referral rewards did you end up with? I’ve had 20 over the past year and Tesla told me that only the first 5 get referral prize credit even though the program and prizes changed a handful of times throughout.

I'm not sure what you're asking... how many referrals I've gotten, or how many referral awards? You're received 20 referrals in the last year, or 20 separate referral awards ?

In the last year the program switched a few times with prizes being changed in and out (hpwc, solar roof early access token, etc)

Throughout that time I generated many referrals but Tesla is saying the awards stop after the first 5 referrals and anything above 5 just count towards the roadster discount. Purely curious if I’m being misinformed and should push for additional rewards as I see many high referral folks getting multiples.

That's correct. The last 'reset' of the referral counter happened on May 19, 2017. So you get awards for up got 5 referrals after that (depending on order date the award tiers changed), and then the rest of the referrals go towards the Next Gen Roadster discount. So with 20 referrals, you'd have a 30% discount.

Also, I've sold a few awards for friends. I have two friends with 5 PW2 awards between them, neither of which can use them. So I have no idea how that's going to play out.

• Informative
Reactions: JPUConn