Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

you're referrals have been cancelled.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
apparently they will not be honoring any remaining breferrals owed from the previous program.

Hello Greg,

You will not see any referral from the old referral programs on your account. All referrals were reset at the end on the last program in February of 2019. If you feel you are missing any referrals from the new referral program I would need the VIN or reservation number to look into it.

they owe me a limited edition powerwall a men's jacket and a special event pass. i waited 3 years, emailing them reminders almost monthly. wtf.

am i the only one they're screwing over here?

You're not. I have given up on getting my referrals (new referral program) properly recorded. After endless - useless - communication with Tesla, I told them they can close the file. At the current state of 'service hell' I have refrained from actively referring people to Tesla. If they ask me, I tell them my experience with service and that they should make their own determination if they want to take the risk or not. I am sure, many people had flawless experiences, so at the moment it's a gamble. And it's temporary. Becaue they either get a handle on their treatment of current customers or people will look for alternatives and then it won't matter how bad the customer service is if Tesla isn't the No.1 EV maker anymore. The current state of affairs is unsustainable in the long run.

Have you tried looking at your TESLA ACCOUNT page?

There's a link "View past Referral Programs"..

upload_2019-8-19_17-34-10.png

And then you can open up each older program phase to see your referrals, including the names of your referrals. I can see all the names of all referrals going back to 2015:

upload_2019-8-19_17-36-6.png

You can't see any of this?