Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

You've Come A Long Way Baby

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Anon2

Of Course I Trust You Will Do The Right Thing
ICYMI viraling now...

My That was totally wicked! LMeffin@$$ off favs:

1) Drunk...while doing James Brown (actual legs broke)

2) Timberrr... nailed it.

3) Not in the Mood to straight stick it, landing that is. Artistic interpretation of leaning Tower of PISA, instead.

InShot_20170914_093946543.jpg
InShot_20170914_093946543.jpg

Saw the video this a.m. when checking news. Watched it a few times...to see the actual "mishaps" and great landings...and to laugh at some of the text it was annotated with. I absolutely loved that Elon put this out for viewing. Great sense of humor there and equally important to show that seldom does anything, especially new and cutting edge, ever come easily and without issues that need to be worked out. Look how far they've come. I sometimes think back to the amazing accomplishments of my grandparents/parents generation in building some of the infrastructure of this country and sadly think many of this current generation either give up on dreams too soon or simply won't dream and work towards something. In that regard Musk/Telsa and many others out there proving every day that things are possible and worth the effort.

Look forward to seeing the Falcon Heavy liftoff. Hopefully a lot has been learned along the way and it's a great launch.

The drunk first stage skating on the drone ship was fantastic.

Also, I had forgotten how close that first ocean landing came to being too hard. My god was it coming in fast! I wonder how many Gs of deceleration it took there, before touchdown. I definitely would have been crushed by that!