TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Zero 2012 DS ZF6 Electric Motorcycle, 8000 or best offer

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by Eloy Garcia, May 29, 2016.

1. Eloy Garcia

Eloy Garcia Member

So I am MOVING to Ohio to finally date someone for the first time in my life, I am Autism, High Functioning Aspergers, so the only way I can travel to Ohio is in a Fisker Karma Electric Car to save on gas, so I have no choice but to sell my pride and joy, Mustang 2010 Convertible and 2012 Zero DS to be with the love of my life, she is the only chance I have a love, I have no need for awesome enjoyment anymore, SO I CAN SELL BOTH TOGETHER FOR 15K/GRAND.

I rode the the very first electric bike in my city, a Stromer Electric 2012 in my city on June 1st, 2014 for a long time every night but don't ride it anymore since I only got time for the Electric Motorcycle which was "OWNED BY A REAL AIRFORCE FIGHER", i got it last October from Ebay, once of kind, haven't seen any Black/white Zeros there.

So I'm asking at the most 8000$ to get back from I paid for the license plates but please do make me a FAIR BEST OFFER.

2012 Electric Motorcycle Model Line || ZERO MOTORCYCLES

Attached Files:

2. KLUTCH

KLUTCH Member

Hi there, if the DS is still for sale, would you accept $3000?

3. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

#3 wiztecy, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Holy LOW BALLER. Although I think this is priced high for a 2012 Zero with a 6kw battery, the seller did say he'll consider a "FAIR" offer. 3k isn't a fair offer. You can offer someone selling a 2010/11 Zero DS or S that much and that would be fair, even around $2k is fair but not with the 2012 since it has many upgraded features over the 10/11 years. I honestly don't take people seriously who do this crap. Don't insult people, save your cash or find a bike in the price range you can afford. Plus you're in New Zealand, shipping is going to cost some. Look local and don't low ball.

• Funny x 1