Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Zesp3 registration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate some help with this. I’m trying to navigate registration for the Nissan Zesp3 charging card program and getting stuck here.

It’s asking for a dealer name or reseller name or something and won’t let me advance without entering something? Can anyone help?

A2AADB18-3E3F-461A-9BF3-8C135C0949C1.jpeg

Reactions: hiroshiy
Is it cheaper? Where is the registration page? I could not find details.
Hmm. Zesp3 seems like 3000 a month for the cheapest. Emobility is 4500. If I only need to charge about an hour a month on chademo seems like zesp3 would be slightly cheaper… emobility seems cheaper if I am using it frequently. I plan to charge mainly at home and once in a while for road trips.

Reactions: TesQuestJapan
I am curious... Why ZESP3 instead of the eMobilityPower (previously known as NCS) system? It seems like eMP would be a little less expensive per month and not limited on the number of charge events.
You are not limited with ZESP3 - you get so many charges included with your package. When you go over that amount you are charged per 10 minutes at the rate for your package. At least that is my understanding.

I was just looking at the packages... It looks like the Simple plan might be worth picking up. There are any charge times included, but it would give me a way to use the Pink Elephant (easily) on the expressway... for Y550 per month, it might be worth it.
Has anyone used it this way?

I was just looking at the packages... It looks like the Simple plan might be worth picking up. There are any charge times included, but it would give me a way to use the Pink Elephant (easily) on the expressway... for Y550 per month, it might be worth it.
Has anyone used it this way?

Check this out, older rates but a good run down.

The uses carry over to the next month if you do not use them. I figure I would have to use it for an hour each month on average for the smallest 10 use plan to save me money over the basic plan at the same usage. If you will not use it monthly, I think the 550 is the way to go.