Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“No Space” - dash cam not recording?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has been showing up more and more frequently. I’m using a 256GB microsd card + sandisk adapter on advice from others here at TMC, both purchased directly from sandisk as recommended.

Pulling the USB adapter and re-inserting fixes the problem 90% of the time. The problem will then happen again 5 minutes later.

Extremely frustrated; I was under the impression that old recordings are supposed to be automatically dumped as new footage is recorded…

This has been showing up more and more frequently. I’m using a 256GB microsd card + sandisk adapter on advice from others here at TMC, both purchased directly from sandisk as recommended.

Pulling the USB adapter and re-inserting fixes the problem 90% of the time. The problem will then happen again 5 minutes later.

Extremely frustrated; I was under the impression that old recordings are supposed to be automatically dumped as new footage is recorded…
Did you figure out a permanent solution? This has been occuring more frequent intermittently for me.