Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“Power Reduced” warning and Turtle icon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happened to our new 2 weeks old Model Y, less than 250 miles total, car suddenly stopped in the road, flashing three warning signs "Acceleration Emergency braked disabled", "Power reduced", "Acceleration and top speed reduced", did all the tricks, restart from steering wheel, go out and in, no help. Battery was showing 52% remaining. At the moment Tesla towed the car to their service station, very frustrating experience. Waiting what they will say tomorrow.
what did they reply ?

Happened to our new 2 weeks old Model Y, less than 250 miles total, car suddenly stopped in the road, flashing three warning signs "Acceleration Emergency braked disabled", "Power reduced", "Acceleration and top speed reduced", did all the tricks, restart from steering wheel, go out and in, no help. Battery was showing 52% remaining. At the moment Tesla towed the car to their service station, very frustrating experience. Waiting what they will say tomorrow.
what was the reply you got ?

The same thing just happened to me. All 3 Same error messages. Suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. 2023 model y 2000 miles. How is your car now? Anyone has this problem?

The same thing just happened to me. All 3 Same error messages. Suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. 2023 model y 2000 miles. How is your car now? Anyone has this problem?
I sent my 2022 model Y on Tuesday and expected to get it back on Thursday, however it still stuck in waiting for parts stage. It looks like they will need to replace the first gen drive unit.

I just got the call from my stranded wife. 2018 M3 long rang dual motor.

First phone wouldn’t allow unlock. Had to use card key. Then gave title and three warnings of low power. Would barely creep. Fortunately was still in a parking lot. She got out and back in, this resolved it at least until next destination.

No