Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

“You are now enrolled into Full Self Driving Beta Queue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I havent read about a queue once opting in for public FSD. I’m assuming this isn’t unique to me? I was expecting to be entered into driving habit evaluation.

Others in similar scenario? Any sort of ETA on beginning the evaluation?

Attachments

• 47034E44-1966-4038-8827-C824811A8384.jpeg
    47034E44-1966-4038-8827-C824811A8384.jpeg
    642 KB · Views: 2,655
I havent read about a queue once opting in for public FSD. I’m assuming this isn’t unique to me? I was expecting to be entered into driving habit evaluation.

It may take some time for the safety score to show up in the app. Once it does then you will be evaluated. It took 2 hours for it to show up for me once I enrolled.

You must be on app version 4.1 to see the safety score.

• Love
Reactions: scooby-snack

You are now in the "7 day evaluation". Those results will help Tesla determine who that push the new FSD out to. I am sure you will be evaluated longer, and the push of drivers eligible for FSD will likely continue up to a certain number they want that meet the criteria they have.

Reactions: scooby-snack
It may take some time for the safety score to show up in the app. Once it does then you will be evaluated. It took 2 hours for it to show up for me once I enrolled.

You must be on app version 4.1 to see the safety score.

Thanks for that info. I was also wondering why I didn't see the safety score. My iPhone Tesla App was at version 4.0. I just tried updating it from The App Store app, but couldn't do it there. Instead I had to manually use the Safari browser and search using Google for "Tesla App 4.1." I don't want all apps to download or update automatically, but I'd like the Tesla app to be able to update automatically. Have to see if that is possible.

Last edited:
Based on the above, I went to Apple App Store and ostensibly downloaded Version 4.1 but see no changes in the app at all. Particularly, I see no way to change charge current as was staged in the description of changes. Is there a way to determine the version number of the app I have?

Yes go to the top right corner of ur app and press on little head icon and you will get into your menu and see the version number below. I just got the 32.22 version today after I did the $99 FSD pack and downloaded the 4.1 app. No score so I took the car for a spin for 16 miles and came back with a 99 score even though I wasn’t driving like Morgan Freeman with Miss Daisy. Now I guess I have to do it for 7 days to make to the possibility of getting Beta downloads..

Never mind 😐Apparently I had to close and then reopen the app to get the update and now have my safety score. All fine except for one aggressive turning which I did when autopilot failed to follow the road and I jerked it back on track 😠