Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚀GIVEAWAY! Teslaunch X Key for Tesla Product Drop: Join Our Test Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afraid of your phone or iWatch suddenly running out of battery? Finding it inconvenient to carry a card key? When it comes to Tesla car keys, Teslaunch offers Tesla owners more choices. We have independently designed and developed five different forms of car keys for Tesla owners to choose from.

This product line is named Teslaunch X Key, symbolizing greater flexibility and anticipation for the future.

To celebrate the product launch, we sincerely invite two fans from the TMC forum to conduct reviews.

Product link:
Product pictures:
111.png

x key.jpeg

Requirements:

Making a product video to share your experience and post it on TMC

Lottery quota:
2 for Tesla Owner

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Reactions: fsb1
Thank you all for your comments and enthusiastic participation. We have randomly selected two lucky fans. The winners are as follows:

thefisch

tashtibet

We kindly ask the above winners to send us a private message with your shipping address using the following format.
Name:
Country/Region*
Address*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

Additionally, to show our appreciation for the forum fans' support, we are offering an exclusive 10% discount. Use the discount code: TMC10

We welcome everyone to continue sharing your thoughts. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please leave your comments. We will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you!

believe it not-I do not have any kind of cell/smart phone for over 16 years-been driving Tesla since 2018 with M3 (traded for 2020MY) finally have 2023 MY. I am using both the fob & Key card. Does this one has a battery? I like to try this & promote as well. I know so many Tesla & EV owners.
Congratulations on being selected as the lucky fans for this event. Please send us your shipping address in a private message using the format below. We will arrange for the product to be shipped as soon as possible and look forward to your review.

Shipping Info
Name:
Country/Region*
Address*
City *
State*
ZIP code*
Phone*
Email*

I'd be interested in this, can't count the number of times I've showed up to places with like valet without my card, and they ask for a key.
Thank you for your support and recognition. A convenient spare key is indeed very necessary. We are offering TMC forum fans an exclusive discount code for a 10% discount. Discount code: TMC10

Hope you enjoy this product. ;)

I will buy one of these because my wife for some reason is against using her phone as a key. I'll do a review for free. You don't even have to give me one for free to review.
Thank you very much for your strong support! We are offering forum fans a 10% discount with the code: TMC10. If you have already placed an order, please send me your order number in a private message, and we will refund the discount amount.

Looking forward to your review! 😊

Reactions: TheLastDon
This product closely resembles an Apple AirTag. I mean it literally looks like you gutted an AirTag and put your own electronics in it.

Do you anticipate any pushback (legal or otherwise) from Apple because of this?
Please rest assured and make your purchase. Our design concept and product appearance are fundamentally different from the product you mentioned.:cool:

Please rest assured and make your purchase. Our design concept and product appearance are fundamentally different from the product you mentioned.:cool:
I think your product is a very good idea and will be helpful to many people however, the product appearance is identical to an AirTag, even if the function is different.

Afraid of your phone or iWatch suddenly running out of battery? Finding it inconvenient to carry a card key? When it comes to Tesla car keys, Teslaunch offers Tesla owners more choices. We have independently designed and developed five different forms of car keys for Tesla owners to choose from.

Also, there's no such product as "iWatch" and putting this in your marketing materials does not reflect well on your products.