Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslaunch Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit🚀GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla enthusiasts,

How's everyone doing? 👋 We've got some exciting news to share! The long-awaited Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit has finally passed the test and is officially launched for sale, meeting everyone's expectations🚗💨. This product meets our daily needs and conforms to our muscle memory.🛡👍

To celebrate these new additions, we're inviting 2 TMC fans to put these products to the test and share their honest reviews here and write an experience post on TMC!!! Let's take a look at the latest products👇

Tesla Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit

Product link:
Model X/S Gear Shift Stalk Switch Turn Signal Lever Kit for Tesla

Product pictures:
SX GEAR SHIFT .png

Lottery quota:

2 for Model S/X car owners

How to Participate:
Simply drop a comment below sharing why you want to try.

Requirements:
1. Own Tesla Model S or Model X
2. Share your experience and share pictures and videos in this post and on the TMC post after receiving the product.

End date:
May 4, 2024

The metal v/spring clips often get tweaked. They pull off the trim pieces and you can use a flat bade to re bend them into position. You can also buy new clips if that is the issue and they get too mangled.
That doesn't seem to be the problem. When I push the panel in it feels like it is hitting something inside toward the middle that won't let it go all the way.

Marc

That doesn't seem to be the problem. When I push the panel in it feels like it is hitting something inside toward the middle that won't let it go all the way.

Marc
I struggled with this too - the ethernet port is so tall is was bumping into something inside. I had to mess with it for a couple of minutes and it felt like I needed to hold it as low as possible agains the phone cradle, move it straight back, and then move the whole thing up and clip it.

Hi everyone. I created a new thread with my install notes and review here: Teslaunch Refresh Stalk kit install and review
Hi! Thank you very much for such a detailed review. We believe this review will help many fans who are interested in trying this product. Regarding the issues mentioned in the review, such as the horn, we are actively communicating with the technical department. Any progress will be promptly shared on the forum. The current feedback from the technical team indicates that this involves deeper technical issues, and they need some time to overcome them.

If you have more suggestions about this product, please feel free to let us know.

Hi Guys,
I'm having a problem with the directionals. They are just not consistent. They seem to work about 75-80% of the time. It doesn't seem to matter if I move the stalk to the first position or the second. When it fails it will blink once and stop. If I immediately try it again it invariably works fine. Doesn't seem to matter how fast I move the stalk or if I hold it in the applied position for a moment or not. It also does the same thing left or right. I can't get it to fail when the car is parked. It only seems to fail when I use it to signal a turn or a lane change when moving. Any ideas Teslaunch or anyone? Otherwise I'm very happy with this update and I do consider it an update :)

Thanks,
Marc

My shift lever has started to frequently stick when moved down, as when putting the car into Drive. If it sticks, it will stay there until I apply some upward pressure, then it returns to the middle position. I removed the upper and lower column shrouds to confirm that the stalk wasn't rubbing on the shroud, but it still stuck. So the issue is within the stalk itself.

Hi Guys,
I'm having a problem with the directionals. They are just not consistent. They seem to work about 75-80% of the time. It doesn't seem to matter if I move the stalk to the first position or the second. When it fails it will blink once and stop. If I immediately try it again it invariably works fine. Doesn't seem to matter how fast I move the stalk or if I hold it in the applied position for a moment or not. It also does the same thing left or right. I can't get it to fail when the car is parked. It only seems to fail when I use it to signal a turn or a lane change when moving. Any ideas Teslaunch or anyone? Otherwise I'm very happy with this update and I do consider it an update :)

Thanks,
Marc
I find that if I'm lazy with my movement (just sort of stab the stalk up or down) it will sometimes fail to trigger. But if I am deliberate it has always worked. So even if you move it to the second position (full deflection) it doesn't always trigger? Hmm. That has never failed for me. I do wonder if sometimes the CANBUS gets busy and the stalk commands are lost?