Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my LDCRS floor liners a few days ago, and my 3D Maxpider trunk liner today. I actually prefer the material of the LDCRS mats. Seems higher quality. Fitment is great on both, although I’d wager that a trunk liner is easier to get right than a floor liner. One less dimension to deal with.

I got my LDCRS floor liners a few days ago, and my 3D Maxpider trunk liner today. I actually prefer the material of the LDCRS mats. Seems higher quality. Fitment is great on both, although I’d wager that a trunk liner is easier to get right than a floor liner. One less dimension to deal with.
Thank you for your purchase and feedback, it's greatly appreciated! Have a great weekend.

Ian
LDCRS

Have others compared the LDCRS mats and 3DMax mats side-by-side? How do they differ in terms of color? Material quality?
The 3D mats seem ever so slightly thinner, and the surface material is maybe a tiny bit more firm and slippery compared to the LDCRS mats which seem more soft/rubbery and grippy. It’s a barely perceptible difference though…. they are extremely similar.

The bottom of the 3D mats is also a sort of loose Velcro type material, whereas the LDCRS has some grippy rubber dots on the bottom.

EDIT: forgot to mention color. It seems identical.

Reactions: rcp1
Finally received my car and installed the mats I bought in Nov. 2021 and it fits like a glove! Any updates on the trunk/frunk?
We’re happy they worked out for you! They have completed manufacturing and will be shipping to Amazon warehouses in the coming days. When we have a more concrete date on shipping times we will update you. But typically it takes about 4 weeks to get to Amazon at this point in the process! Thank you all for your patience!

Just wanted to report back as another happy customer of these mats. I ordered them many months ago but only just got my MYLR a couple of weeks back. I had some small fitment issues with the driver and passenger mats and got in touch with @ldcrsmode about it and he was awesome about it and confirmed that my issues weren't representive of how the product should be. He shipped out a replacement set right away and now it's been a few days with them in my car and they fit PERFECTLY!

These look great and understated which is perfect in my books. Gives me a lot of peace of mind especially with one kid who plays baseball and tracks in tons of red clay into my car every few days 😄.

Trunk/Frunk mat update?
We just received an update from our shipping company today that the shipment is unfortunately delayed, our apologies in the delayed response as we wanted to get the most up to date information before letting our customers know. It is shipping out on the 16th and should take roughly 1 month from that point. Thank you again for your continued patience!

Per our shipping company:
Dear customers and friends, due to the congestion of upstream ports and the need for disinfection and quarantine of epidemic ships, the shipping time of your order has been delayed. It is expected to ship on 2022/06/16, and the actual situation shall prevail. After the goods arrive at the port, the delivery will be arranged as soon as possible to reduce delays, thank you.