Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

0-60 on 60d upgraded to 75d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a 2016 CPO model X that was originally a 60d and Tesla upgraded the software to a 75d. Before buying I couldn’t find the answer to if that improved the 0-60 from 6 seconds to 4.9.

I wanted to post to confirm that it does upgrade the 0-60 to 4.9. I have timed it.

Hope that helps someone in the future!

• Informative
Reactions: Terthen and P85_DA
Intentional thread hijack here. If anyone has an X60D, I would love to gather the performance metrics for that car before it gets upgraded. Send me a note if you are interested and I can walk you through the Android Dashboard or iOS PowerTools app instructions.

A corked X75D is set at 500Nm torque and 285kW, resulting in 5.25 second 0-60 w rollout. I suspect the

I recently purchased a 2016 CPO model X that was originally a 60d and Tesla upgraded the software to a 75d. Before buying I couldn’t find the answer to if that improved the 0-60 from 6 seconds to 4.9.

I wanted to post to confirm that it does upgrade the 0-60 to 4.9. I have timed it.

Hope that helps someone in the future!

What was the VIN? Just curious. I am hearing whatever the website says for performance is it. Haven't seen any 75Ds say 4.9.

Intentional thread hijack here. If anyone has an X60D, I would love to gather the performance metrics for that car before it gets upgraded. Send me a note if you are interested and I can walk you through the Android Dashboard or iOS PowerTools app instructions.

A corked X75D is set at 500Nm torque and 285kW, resulting in 5.25 second 0-60 w rollout. I suspect the

On my run with the gps datalogger, I am getting 5 flat on average, around the advertised 4.9

I suspect the X60D will have similar torque but lower power due to the lower battery state of charge, resulting in only slightly lower 0-60 then the corked X75D. By comparison, an uncorked X75D appears to be upped to 555Nm and 360kW resulting in a 4.2 second rollout 0-60.

I suspect the X60D will have similar torque but lower power due to the lower battery state of charge, resulting in only slightly lower 0-60 then the corked X75D. By comparison, an uncorked X75D appears to be upped to 555Nm and 360kW resulting in a 4.2 second rollout 0-60.

Yeah, it's a pretty impressive upgrade by any standard! I notice most magazine reviews still quote the lower power figures, showing just how lazy they are with their research.