Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

08 Roadster for sale- ....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See the instructions on this page VMS Log Parser for Tesla Roadster

• Create a top-level folder on the flash drive called "VehicleLogs" (case-sensitive). This naming convention is very important.

OK, I tried using a 4gb flash drive with a new file named VehicleLogs on it. Nothing else is on the stick. I made sure the car was off, and it is unplugged. It is in the standard charge mode. I plugged the stick into the port, and the light on the stick blinks steadily, however, nothing comes up on the screen at all. I tapped the screen and it just pulls up the regular screen. An hour later, still nothing, except the steadily blinking light on the stick itself. Any ideas?
Thanks again!
Chris

This might be an incredibly silly thing to mention but, you're creating a top-level FOLDER, correct? (You said you created a FILE called "VehicleLogs")

OK, I've tried everything to pull up the log minus getting a smaller stick. The battery has never been depleted. I've owned the car for four or five years now, with no battery issues whatsoever. I've only put about 4000 miles on the car in those four or five years. Otherwise it's it sits in my heated garage year round, underneath the cover in the storage mode. It has been serviced by the Tesla service station in Dublin Ohio. The divorce unfortunately is causing the sale of my car much sooner rather than later so I invite anybody to call me who may be interested in my roadster. I need to sell it within the next few weeks. I would entertain an offer of $49,995 at this point. Thanks again guys! Chris

OK, I've tried everything to pull up the log minus getting a smaller stick. The battery has never been depleted. I've owned the car for four or five years now, with no battery issues whatsoever. I've only put about 4000 miles on the car in those four or five years. Otherwise it's it sits in my heated garage year round, underneath the cover in the storage mode. It has been serviced by the Tesla service station in Dublin Ohio. The divorce unfortunately is causing the sale of my car much sooner rather than later so I invite anybody to call me who may be interested in my roadster. I need to sell it within the next few weeks. I would entertain an offer of $49,995 at this point. Thanks again guys! Chris
I'm going to have to sell my beloved 08 roadster #194, due to divorce. 11k miles. Garage kept. Glacier blue. Hardtop. Forged aluminum rims. nav. new tires. Needs nothing. Everything works exactly as it should. 180 miles on a standard charge. Both 240v 40 amp and 110v 15 amp cords. Call me if you'd like to talk. Thanks. Chris. 71six94six6070.View attachment 175305

I am interested in this car if it is still available. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Jay Paradis