Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10,000 SuperCharger Miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - new to TMC - awesome place!
I just took delivery of my MY on 12/20. At the time Tesla was running a promotion for 10k supercharger miles. However, I have not received this credit. Has anyone received these 10k miles yet? Anyone know when to expect a credit?

Unfortunately, Tesla it seems literally impossible to actually talk to someone at Tesla about this (I keep getting stuck in a perpetual loop of links when trying to find a number or email address online)

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated by this n00b - TIA!

Hi all - new to TMC - awesome place!
I just took delivery of my MY on 12/20. At the time Tesla was running a promotion for 10k supercharger miles. However, I have not received this credit. Has anyone received these 10k miles yet? Anyone know when to expect a credit?

Unfortunately, Tesla it seems literally impossible to actually talk to someone at Tesla about this (I keep getting stuck in a perpetual loop of linksT when trying to find a number or email address online)

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated by this n00b - TIA!
Tesla Norwell said will appear in account in January. I believe it was around the 6th.

Upvote 0
I received a phone call from a customer service agent who told me about the free supercharger miles. Since I was curious, I asked how Tesla gives "miles" of charging and asked if there was a formula of how many miles a kw offers. She told me she didn't know much about kilowatts and didn't know how the miles were given via charging. I'm guessing Telsa uses something like 5 miles per kw, which would mean the offer is giving away 2000kw of charging?

Upvote 0
Cue the fanboy to tell you why it’s good Tesla doesn’t have a customer service department.
(Heard it will be around the first week of January before the miles get added to your account)
You Tesla supporter bashers are hilarious.
I support Tesla. Always have.
Reason: Tesla/Elon is NOTHING like most companies in any industry I know. This is such a good thing.
That’s it. Simple right.
What my support doesn’t mean; is that I like every decision Tesla makes.
It does mean I support them still. Just not every decision.
Unless they (Elon/Tesla) starts acting like other auto makers or other companies, I will keep supporting them. Again, not necessarily every decision. I hope this is sinking in at this point. :)

To be clear: “Support (is not equal to) blind acceptance”. That’s the part you Support bashers can’t really seem to comprehend. :)

This default argument you guys have really is getting old though.
It’s such a tired lame narrative that you can’t seem to let go of for various reasons I’m sure. :)
Please try a new narrative.

Upvote 0