Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.3.1 rolling out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
Looks like the fix is coming this morning. Of course there is not any info on what fixes are yet and thread title contains all the info known at this time. Exciting times knowing we should get to use 10.3 this week.

EDIT: So far nothing yet to me but hoping to get it downloaded and installed before work.

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 6.04.56 AM.png

Last edited:
Was one of the 10.2 testers. Up/downgraded yesterday to the production and lost fsd. What I get for doing what it told me to. Have not received a push for the 10.3.1 today. YET. Any word for any creditable sources if this will get rolled to those that downgraded to production yesterday?

Reactions: ChimpledPot
Just made it to work on 10.3. FSD worked for the short trip to pick up carpool buddy but AP and TACC were unavailable for the rest of the trip as it has been with other drivers. I turned off AEB yesterday after my 3 braking incidents and it wasn’t a problem today. Hope 10.3.1 is a decent fix cause I’m nervous driving my own car now.

Reactions: K5TRX and RenaeTM
TeslaScope is showing that the rollout has possibly already begun.

First noticed: October 24, 2021
1 (0%) currently on this version.

First noticed: October 25, 2021
2 (0%) currently on this version.

In answer to the question, do you need AP 3.0:
TeslaFi shows AP levels. Here is the link for 10.3:
906 vehicles reporting with 10.3. All are AP 3.0.

But what about older S and X that were 2.5 but now have 3.0. I'm hearing Tesla considers them 2.0

Teslafi doesn’t show it pushing to any cars yet. The FCw bug gave me a safety score of 47 yesterday and dropped me to a 97. Hopeful logic prevails for all of us in that boat and we don’t get booted.
I had false fwc warnings that caused me to go to 97 from the start of this game. I drove in a 100 miles highway loop for 600+ miles to claw my way back to 99 and still never got the beta yesterday. Why shouldn’t you have to do the same ?

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
The initial 10.3 was fine with me, but I was one of the many that was rolled back. I went in at 100, became a 93 during the FSD drive because of how the Tesla freaked out at one point and massively dinged my score. So I opted-out and back in, and I'm working again towards qualifying.

Very curious, of course, as to whether they 'kept the list' of those that qualified or if everyone that got dinged during the glitches have to re-qualify? Time will tell!

Reactions: K5TRX and edseloh
I had false fwc warnings that caused me to go to 97 from the start of this game. I drove in a 100 miles highway loop for 600+ miles to claw my way back to 99 and still never got the beta yesterday. Why shouldn’t you have to do the same ?
Because I was already admitted into the Beta and it’s clearly a bug that impacted most of us. If you weren’t on beta then you didn’t experience the issue. Cars that were a football field away were causing FCW.

Still nothing for me. About to head to work on 10.3. Will be carful and maintain distance. Sure hope to see 10.3.1 soon. Seems Tesla would start in the east with it to make it before morning commute.
You just need to disable FCW and EAB...it's fine. I always disable those anyway since I bought the car along with lane keep. They are more dangerous than useful IMO.

I just drove in the rain on 10.3 and it was fine except the normal "weather" warning and assume that is due to the rain sensors.

Nothing odd and my 27 miles commute is crazy IMO. But people were actually pretty chill this morning considering how nuts they are when the weather is good, plus it's a Monday..people take the day off apparently and Fridays, less traffic...yet we crawled for 8 miles in the rain all the way to the city center.

No notification about any update so far....so will see. Otherwise, 10.3 is pretty good except every roundabout is different and some other oddities I don't think anybody will find a solution to in the next 20yrs...haha...

Reactions: K5TRX and 82bert