Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.5.3 Version 10.3.1 has begun to roll out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the update alert, it’s downloading on LTE. Just as a data point I’m still on the 10.3, I received Sunday morning. I got the roll back notice but it disappeared. Hope 10.3.1 fixes all the issues.

Attachments

• 262B8144-1126-491D-BE28-00CCB70D62A2.png
    262B8144-1126-491D-BE28-00CCB70D62A2.png
    370.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 80C7EED1-E011-4F42-9560-6F663595285B.png
    80C7EED1-E011-4F42-9560-6F663595285B.png
    598.9 KB · Views: 43
Likewise…I never even got a notice…just kept testing 10.3 yesterday…maybe because I reset the car right after I used sentry mode the first time…in any case .3 is downloading then off to test normal (have to drive wife over 2 hrs away tomorrow to the airport)

I’ve downloaded 10.3.1 but I’m getting an “auto steer temporarily unavailable” error. I didn’t download 10.3 yesterday so had no rollback. Are others having similar issues? Just emailed the beta team.

I’ve downloaded 10.3.1 but I’m getting an “auto steer temporarily unavailable” error. I didn’t download 10.3 yesterday so had no rollback. Are others having similar issues? Just emailed the beta team.

I'm seeing several reports on the forum over the last hour or two.

I have 10.3.1 downloaded but I'm going to hold off until this shakes out. Devs can get in a hurry when something regresses, and you can end up with a regression of a regression of a regression. Been there. :)

Reactions: gbailey
Took 10.3.1 out for long spin…both using FSD and not…also before and after leaving it in Sentry mode. No problems other than 1) when coming to a Y culdesac it still goes down a stub and stops, 2) it centers in an unmarked lane road at a stop sign which is embarrassing when someone comes along and wants to turn in while the car is waiting for them to turn in, and a few interventions when it didn’t go waaay around old people in the road…no use scaring them unnecessarily as they can’t hear the car com8ng up behind them (any car for that matter for most of them). Also didn’t seem to be pulling over for a garbage truck, so took over.

Took 10.3.1 out for long spin…both using FSD and not…also before and after leaving it in Sentry mode. No problems other than 1) when coming to a Y culdesac it still goes down a stub and stops, 2) it centers in an unmarked lane road at a stop sign which is embarrassing when someone comes along and wants to turn in while the car is waiting for them to turn in, and a few interventions when it didn’t go waaay around old people in the road…no use scaring them unnecessarily as they can’t hear the car com8ng up behind them (any car for that matter for most of them). Also didn’t seem to be pulling over for a garbage truck, so took over.
Oh…forgot…no fake warnings, no breaking, really aggressive switching lanes…which is fine but nerve wracking at first as I’ve always made navigate on autopilot ask first. Wouldn’t mind a little voice saying switching lanes to give me a chance of looking first…its just a trust issue :)