Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022.8.10.15 Rolling out to MS/X MCU1/FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course I just got on a plane overseas, right when I get a notification that there is a firmware update available. Looks like several people are downloading now. So excited to get firmware that's still based on something from February of 2022. Lol. I guess anything is better than nothing.

If anyone has release notes, can you post here, please?

1689372799089.png

Well isn't that nice. We get 10.69 while everyone else is running 11.3 or 11.4.
Clearly I'm no bazillionaire but I'd imagine the cost of having countless engineers working on updates for months on older vehicles still running MCU1 would cost more than just offering to upgrade current owners to MCU2...assuming MCU2 users are the ones you're talking about running 11.3/11.4.

Reactions: dbldwn02
Clearly I'm no bazillionaire but I'd imagine the cost of having countless engineers working on updates for months on older vehicles still running MCU1 would cost more than just offering to upgrade current owners to MCU2...assuming MCU2 users are the ones you're talking about running 11.3/11.4.

Yup...eventually it'll come, but only when there's a dozen or so of us left.

Reactions: m5james
You mean the models that financed the development of fsd? :). If I was Elon I would do $1000 updates to mcu2 for all owners that pre purchased fsd. And be done with it.

Reactions: m5james