Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10 yr 0.99% APR financing over??!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the same boat here. When I paid the 100 dollar deposit, it was 0.99% APR, but after waiting to confirm with HOA for the system design for a month, the loan contract I got was showing 2.99%. I emailed the advisor and had no reply. I am planning to call them this week to see if they can honor the previous rate.

Guys,

Any update if tesla honored .99% rate if the order was placed(paying 100$) when it was .99%?

it looks like that confirmation it was not happening is in the 2 posts right ahead of the one you made:

I am in the same boat here. When I paid the 100 dollar deposit, it was 0.99% APR, but after waiting to confirm with HOA for the system design for a month, the loan contract I got was showing 2.99%. I emailed the advisor and had no reply. I am planning to call them this week to see if they can honor the previous rate.

I called up the Tesla project advisor. It looks like the decision was from the top and changed at the end of July. I didn't go through the credit check before they change the terms. :(