Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10 yr 0.99% APR financing over??!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anything you signed that has the interest rate in it? Looking at my docs I don't see anything that mentions the interest rate.

The loan contract "Retail Installment Contract" RIC, it is legally binding and spell out the terms of the loan. Sometime between credit check approval green mark and before they schedule you for install. Can have the advisor follow up if you have not seen it. check your echosign/Adobe sign portal

I placed my $100 deposit on 7/29, uploaded my bill and pictures, and haven't heard a peep from Tesla since. Not sure if this is normal.

Sounds like I will also be out of luck getting the .99% rate. Going to 2.99% is an $1800 increase over the life of the loan in my case. Seems like the right thing to do would be to honor the rates advertised when the deposit was placed given that it's Tesla financing that was offering it.

there was a 5 year .99 through sunlight but require the federal ITC tax credit as a balloon payment by month 18, i think $0 down

then there was this 10 years .99 through TESLA (Tesla financial) which require 10% down but no ITC balloon payment
I take it Tesla financing is no longer offering this as well? I didn't know Tesla did financing. They always referred us to a credit union in CA.

Totally guesses on my part, based on my observation of the process flow on Tesla side from my own order/install

After the credit check approval, acceptance of a system design probably trigger the system to kick things off to the loan.
So if you loan "package" was already kicked off, it is probably safe at the 0.99%.

If the loan package is not already in the pipeline, the automated system will probably will be 2.99% rate.

Doesn't hurt to call and try to get them to honor the 0.99%, not sure of the chances of success though