Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100 kWh pack for Cybertruck - per Master Plan 3 Document just released

If true, how do you feel about this

• Scammed once again by The Great Charlatan

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Meh, 100kW/390 mile range is fine for the truck

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could be, but given the lack of any other information, all we have to work with is the MP3 table and what we know about the current MY 4680 structural pack. Can’t imagine the CT getting a non structural pack as that is core to its design. So, MY 4680s….
I'm gonna go ahead and not use the MP3 table as informative regarding anything Tesla specific.

46120s can be structural.

Reactions: jebinc
Sorry, but the 4680's going into the MY in Tx are not the high nickel packs that were discussed on battery day back then. Tesla is still trying to figure out how to produce them.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tesla talk about a differentiation between “nickel” and “high nickel”. Might be wrong, but most of the charts I’ve seen have shown LFP versus nickel.

I don't like that numbering scheme. Do you drop/ignore the final 0 like in the 18650? I totally understand why Elon hated the final 0 in that number. Will be interesting to see how big they can get that direction.
I'd keep the 0 to make both numbers millimeters.
No one calls current cells four thousand six hundred eightys. So taller ones could be fourty-six one twentys.

Reactions: Arctic_White