Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

100 mile batteries on the way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
„Beyond Petroleum“

OK Finkenbusch, the truth hurts. At least the US government will be improved next year. That won't be hard for us to do, and I'm not making any claims as to how much improvement....... :)

GSP
(US Voter)

Thank you for your understanding.

We are here in Europe probably more worried for who will become the next US president then most of the US citizen.

You have no idea how much hope especially Europeans carry for a "new " America with OBama at the helm- the America we all knew & loved (and lost under the criminal Bushism/Dickism)

The preparations as well as the high spirit, joy and expectations for Obamas visit in Berlin (tomorrow or so) dwarf any visit of any pope.
Up to 1 Million people are expexted to join in.
A fan-mile is in place with huge TV monitors all over the city - in size similar to the massive effort during the word football games 2006 - to have the correct perspective.

That soon to be reborn America is duly represented to many (me) by Obama.

He has not landed in Europe yet (he is still in Afghanistan) but people are crowing in joy to get a climse of the liberator from the current DickChenysm the Bush-gang represents / enforces.

You may say anything negative about this men OBAMA but not that he is not a extremely clever, eloquent, handsome and very intelligent breed.

Anyone would love to employ him even he would not be candidate - or?

Who would have the courage to offer in contrary McCain today a job as taxi driver and expect his car back in one piece in the real world?

Obama - THAT IS WHAT IT NEEDS - as the USA (e.g. the world) had no intelligent US President since the Nixon / Kissinger area.

We (e.g. the rest of the world outside the US)
pray for Obama making it at the elections (flip-flopper or not before doesn't matter, first you must win) - that men is clever and he will work for the best interest of the USA - and that means for the rest of the free world.

Assuring total independence from the oil based energy wrench - for good.

To the moderator - sorry - pls. move that to the proper section - thank you for your understanding. I could not resist.

Last edited: