Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

11,166 Model 3s now in transit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is why I keep telling people, don't be surprised if you configure and, instead of 2-4 months (or whatever), you get a call saying, your car is ready next week, about that money... :D

I would treat all the delivery estimates on the website as maximums, and be ready when you place an order. Anything could happen for the rest of this year!

This is why I keep telling people, don't be surprised if you configure and, instead of 2-4 months (or whatever), you get a call saying, your car is ready next week, about that money... :D

Except if you ordered the AWD non Perf. I don't think they have too many of those stocked up. And since they are probably pumping out the Perf models first, the AWD may really have to wait a few months for the first delivery. I am hoping it would be sooner as I don't really want to wait until Nov 30 and wondering if I am going to get it before end of the year for the full tax credit.

Except if you ordered the AWD non Perf. I don't think they have too many of those stocked up. And since they are probably pumping out the Perf models first, the AWD may really have to wait a few months for the first delivery. I am hoping it would be sooner as I don't really want to wait until Nov 30 and wondering if I am going to get it before end of the year for the full tax credit.
Perhaps... just be ready with money and charging. Just sayin' :D

In case anyone doubted the hold back, Tesla acknowledged 11,166 model 3s now in transit.
Explains why RWD orders are getting immediately filled.
I don't see anything yet on the 200k magic number.

Tesla Q2 2018 Vehicle Production and Deliveries | Tesla, Inc.

In case you're wondering why I rated it funny, it's just a number that's so much higher than any other plug-in and they're trying to overcome production problems.

Reactions: scaesare