Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12/2014 Build Model S85 w/AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asking 68K? You do realize that a new 2017 inventory vehicles are currently listed for 74K (around 67K after incentives) with AP2 already included. You may be asking 15-20K too high.
Thanks for sharing your POV. As indicated in listing, open to best offer and in any case, goal is to check on value before deciding whether or not to accept Tesla trade-in offer. Which is, for what it is worth, somewhat above the high end of the range you suggest is the appropriate market value. Which seems odd if a comparable new car with AP2 can be had for as little as you suggest, so I guess I will just cross my fingers that the Tesla finance folks don't read this forum to inform their thinking before I get a sense of if a higher value offer is forthcoming.

• Funny
Reactions: Qbenjamin
c-man might be a little misleading.. a 75 with zero options, No "D", no premium upgrade package, no paint color, wheel or roof options, textile seats, etc is around that price but the premium upgrade package add 5K not to mention if you want a color other than black...This is not to say that a totally baseline 75 is not a great car but it is not really a fair completely comparison.

I do agree you might be a little over priced but not 15K+ besides it is far easier to go down than go up... AND it seems he is willing to take offers... so I say if you are interested, make an offer...

GLWS