Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12 v post location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed the front battery this morning to a Ohmuu lithium.

However when I install my audio system I’ve seen those with second row bench seats lift them up for a 12v post back there which would be beneficial as to loss is amperage from long run to frunk.

I have captains chairs in second row so I looked around and don’t easily see a 12v post.

Am I missing something?

I have 2016 X 75d

Thanks

I changed the front battery this morning to a Ohmuu lithium.

However when I install my audio system I’ve seen those with second row bench seats lift them up for a 12v post back there which would be beneficial as to loss is amperage from long run to frunk.
I have captains chairs in second row so I looked around and don’t easily see a 12v post.
Am I missing something?
I have 2016 X 75d
Thanks
Other than the accessory power jack (which you do not want), I've never heard of 12v power being available in the back at all. I ran 10 gauge copper from the brake controller plug, to the back for accessory radio and computers. Although I believe the brake controller harness only came with vehicles with the towing package, which was not standard equipment in 2016.