Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

12 volt accessory outlet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a July 2018 100D MX and I have a 12 volt accessary outlet on the LEFT side of the car in the back trunk but I have not seen anything on the right. Now I will have to go out to the car and search the right side. Could it be down in the back lower compartment? I do have right and left anchor hook in the back of the trunk for anchoring things and we use it to safety strap our dog in when we are on the freeway doing a trip, to prevent flying dogs from a sudden stop

I have a July 2018 100D MX and I have a 12 volt accessary outlet on the LEFT side of the car in the back trunk but I have not seen anything on the right. Now I will have to go out to the car and search the right side. Could it be down in the back lower compartment? I do have right and left anchor hook in the back of the trunk for anchoring things and we use it to safety strap our dog in when we are on the freeway doing a trip, to prevent flying dogs from a sudden stop
My '16 SigX had the outlet on the left side in the trunk so that's what you have. In the '22 MXLR the left side has a cubbyhole with a cover for small items like shopping bags; the right has a place for an emergency kit (not included, of course) and the outlet.
Funny about the dogs and the cargo net. But, a good idea for my cat carriers. Thanks!