Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

14 day old m3 hit while parked total loss?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
^yes it will...you said it has been over 2 weeks right? Not just waking it, but it will lose 10 miles a day just doing nothing nearly on its own. That is how the car is. Look up the charging threads/battery life stuff on the forum. It's going to die soon...sadly. Unless somebody plugs it in...haha

• Disagree
Reactions: smatthew
^yes it will...you said it has been over 2 weeks right? Not just waking it, but it will lose 10 miles a day just doing nothing nearly on its own. That is how the car is. Look up the charging threads/battery life stuff on the forum. It's going to die soon...sadly. Unless somebody plugs it in...haha
10 miles a day? Is sentri on? My car has been parked for 5 weeks and has lost 3%

No sentry mode is off due to battery so low.
USAA said the quote was $5,700 and it would take 9 days to fix the Tesla lol. So they didn't total it. This is from the USAA appraiser..

So I'm taking it to a certified Tesla body shop to get it a real actual quote...

This is such a headache.

Also the charge port fell off now also

Attachments

• PXL_20210619_040013177.jpg
    PXL_20210619_040013177.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: jawnly211
USAA said the quote was $5,700 and it would take 9 days to fix the Tesla lol. So they didn't total it. This is from the USAA appraiser..

So I'm taking it to a certified Tesla body shop to get it a real actual quote...

This is such a headache.

Wow, that's cheap.

Here's my hit on the other side that ran 12k

Attachments

• PXL_20210130_201512480 (1).jpg
    PXL_20210130_201512480 (1).jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 85

This is such a headache.

Usaa quoted me $900 after I got hit by a landslide. Total cost ended up being 15,000.

This is such a headache.

$5,700? Hope they use weatherproof epoxy and nickel nails when repairing your car.

Reactions: Tmoney
Well I had the car for 14 days got it used from CarMax love the car I was gonna return it the next day cause I wanted a dual motor after the fact they give you 30 days.

Well someone hit the car when it was parked...

Still waiting for there insurance company to tow the car to coparts for inspection they said...but that a salvage yard

Do you think it's a total loss?

Being that the vehicle panel is pushed down you can't even drive the car since it's hitting the tire. Also the charge port is so much lower now..
This sucks either way sigh!!!!

Can be rebuilt... lol

look at this video..

Rebuild a car

Reactions: alstoralset
Got the new quote $15,000...

Waiting on insurance for what they will say.

They also are only replacing one tire.

Shouldn't both rear tires be replaced ?
Long range rwd

This has been such a headache
probably should replace both but honestly it's not the end of the world. If it is a headache to get the other one, I personally wouldn't bother.