Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17'' screen is injured even if with PET screen protector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's too terrible today!!!, couldn'd say any more.

My naughty nephew scratched my 17'' screen:cursing: with a toy. 17'' screen is injured even if with PET screen protector.

i guess i should find other screen protector to replace the PET protector.
i'd like to know most Tesla friends use what kind of screen protector. any good suggestion??

Screen Protectors (single pack) for Tesla Model S and Model X - Abstract Ocean. I personally wouldn't have anything else.

There are other threads discussing pros/cons of different types. I bought my "Anti-glare" version from Amazon.

I have the HD/anti-fingerprint version (NOT the matte) of AO's protector and it works great. Significantly cut down on fingerprints, reduced glare to a degree IMO (though I put the protector on in week two, so I have limited experience to compare against), and a little extra protection from casual marring.

Mary, you say injured, so we don't know if you mean scratches or an impact damaged some of the display or touch properties. That said, are you sure the damage is on the screen itself and not just in the protector? On phones before I found what I thought was screen damage, only to see a crease, scratch, or crack in the protector and no damage underneath.

Is it PET film screen? But it is easy scratched.
I noticed this one, but i thought tempered glass screen is better than PET film one. Just like using mobile phone, we used tempered glass one instead of film screen.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. my screen was scratched.

I noticed that AO's screen, but it is PET film, easy to scratched. It's not well. i need a tempered one, like our mobile phone with tempered glass, it offers a great protector.