TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

19" Slipstream wheels soon to be available for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Clint Eastwood, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Clint Eastwood

My new 90D is due to arrive in the next 1-2 weeks. I am putting on aftermarket wheels. The slipstreams will be available for sale as soon as this is done. I expect they will have no more than 30 miles on them to get to the tire shop. They will not include tpms or tires as these will go on my new rims.

If you are willing to have a local south Florida pickup, I will sell for a great price as long as you are reasonable. If you require me to ship, then the price will be $1750 which will include shipping.

First with solid offer will get them.

2. MileHighMotoring

3. Clint Eastwood

Ok, so I guess these sell now from tesla for $2500 but that includes tires I think. If you want these for local pickup with no tires or tpms, I'll sell for $750. If you require me to ship them to you I'll sell for $1000. My delivery is scheduled for 6/24, though that might be bumped to 6/17 my DS told me.

4. gimmi80

gimmi80 Member

5. Clint Eastwood

Ok, they are now spoken for. Thanks everyone for your interest