Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Slipstreams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had these powder coated gray 4 days after taking delivery
20171108_075150.jpg
20171108_075119.jpg
20171108_075150.jpg
Goodyear tires have about 300 or less miles. Purchased after market type 2 sensors and balanced as well. I put 21"s on "S" that day and my thoughts were I would just keep until tired of larger tire but now having to store is a pain and rather use the cash for my Xpel doing this week.No center caps or lugs. I have almost $700 into them with coating and sensors mount & balance so looking for $1500 obo figure they go plain for around $8-1000 So I feel price is fair. Rather do local deal no shipping cause too expensive, willing to meet half way within reasonable distance.

They look great. Does the grey match a specific Tesla color? The color looks good on your white but I’m concerned an off-grey will look odd on my Midnight Silver
I had someone ask the same question and I wouldn't know unless I placed the wheel next to that color...Its more on the side of dark rather than a lighter shade of gray.

Sorry about that. If I would have read your original post closer I would have seen you mentioned that clearly.

I'm clear across the country in VT, but it appears you haven't had any firm offers yet. PM me please with direct contact info and perhaps we can make them go away for you.

Sorry about that. If I would have read your original post closer I would have seen you mentioned that clearly.

I'm clear across the country in VT, but it appears you haven't had any firm offers yet. PM me please with direct contact info and perhaps we can make them go away for you.
I apologize for not answering you but I believe they are sold, will PM you if sale falls through.