Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" wheels - Indianapolis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jschwefel

Tesla fan/TSLA, Model Y and Cybertruck owner.
Apr 30, 2016
Indy or FL
I have a used set of original Tesla wheels with Goodyear Eagle tires. The tires are worn with only maybe 20% tread remaining. The rims look good. They do not have any curb rash, but they do have some minor scuffs and blemishes. Shipping would cost around $200, so I'm hoping for local interest. I'll add pics if interested.
Asking $500

I have a used set of original Tesla wheels with Goodyear Eagle tires. The tires are worn with only maybe 20% tread remaining. The rims look good. They do not have any curb rash, but they do have some minor scuffs and blemishes. Shipping would cost around $200, so I'm hoping for local interest. I'll add pics if interested.
Asking $500
Including tpms and centercap?

I'll take them shipped to 06492

These do come with center caps, but not the TPMS sensors. I just had Tesla Service install the sensors (2012 style) in another set of wheels for around $300. BTW, Tesla service rocks. I have not driven the car with these wheels; the fellow I got them from lived in NY, which is probably equally notorious for bad roads. One of the wheels appears to have been straightened and repainted, but it looks decent. Before I go any further, let me put them on the car to ensure they drive smoothly. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: I installed the wheels and drove the car at (and above) highway speeds to ensure they rolled smoothly with no vibration. Frankly, I was surprised how smooth and quiet they are. My new Michelins are not as harsh, but not by much.

I've included pictures of all four wheels showing the blemishes, nicks, and scratches. The first three pics are of the right rear; the next two are of the right front; the next two are of the left front, and the last three pictures are of the left rear. I'm almost certain the left rear wheel has been repaired (on the inside edge of the wheel) and repainted. That said, it still looks good and functions normally.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am hoping to sell these locally to avoid the hassle of shipping.

Center caps are included; TPMS sensors are not.

Asking $500