Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

1st day line waiter, got your AWD invite, please post your reservation time here

boiler81

Feb 22, 2016
Manson, WA
No email yet, but just noticed my AWD configurator is active (12-16 weeks delivery). Non-owner in-store reservation 3-31-16 9:36AM PST.
I have not "pulled the trigger" yet as I want to wait as long as possible for white interior, yet not lose out on full tax credit.

ken830

Model S 85, Model 3 Performance
Jun 19, 2012
San Carlos, CA
No email yet, but just noticed my AWD configurator is active (12-16 weeks delivery). Non-owner in-store reservation 3-31-16 9:36AM PST.
I have not "pulled the trigger" yet as I want to wait as long as possible for white interior, yet not lose out on full tax credit.

Really? Do you mean PDT? Or did your store open at 9am instead of 10am?

boiler81

Feb 22, 2016
Manson, WA
Bellevue WA store opens at 9:30AM PST... I was 15th in line. But doesn't seem to have made much difference in actually getting the configuration I want.

Park2670

Feb 17, 2013
Utah
Noticed I could configure AWD today and then got the email shortly after.

Non-Owner, waited in line. Reservation placed around 11:30 am MDT. Going to continue waiting as I don't like black leather.

DrZoidberg

Jul 9, 2017
Riverton
Well I reserved in store in SLC but I have no time stamp beyond the date in the reservationDate field??? I received the first production invite back in early April also.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC