Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2 great interactions with Tesla Service! :thumbsup:

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently had 2 excellent experiences with Tesla Service - one with Mobile service, the other at my local Service Center.

First was an appointment to replace a damaged front parking sensor - a flying chunk of asphalt center-punched the sensor on a recent road trip, knocking it out of the bumper and rendering it inoperable. Scheduled the service call through the app - smooth as can be. Ranger showed up right on time, took care of the issue in about 30 minutes and was on his way - no way the whole thing could have been any simpler or easier.

Second was a semi-urgent need for a new card key (long story). Called the local Service Center (no issues at all in reaching an actual Service Advisor on my first try) and they were able to squeeze me in about an hour later. 30 minutes in the waiting room and walla - done!

Given these types of experiences and how much I've enjoyed the car, it's going to be really tough to buy anything other than a Tesla in the future.... 👍👍

Wish I could say the same. My SC is an absolute joke.

The "SC" is the "Service Center" and has "Zero" to do with car ordering, delivery, etc. You have mentioned this in a few threads, but what interaction have you had with the "Service center"? Note that, as I said, nothing at all about ordering, delivery, not returning contact with delivery dates, moving delivery dates etc has anything at all to do with a tesla "service center" even if the delivery center and service center are in the same physical location.

Reactions: Red Ryder 3
I've generally had pleasant people at my SC, except their fixes usually result in a return visit - once for a windshield replacement which then required an AC system firmware update (?) after the fact, then a rattle fix for the rear doors - rattles are gone but they pried open the panels requiring a mobile visit to replace them. The guy came today, got both doors done in 20 min, easy peasy. But I wish it was one and done.

Oh and OP - it's "voila", not walla. Friendly FYI ;)

The "SC" is the "Service Center" and has "Zero" to do with car ordering, delivery, etc. You have mentioned this in a few threads, but what interaction have you had with the "Service center"? Note that, as I said, nothing at all about ordering, delivery, not returning contact with delivery dates, moving delivery dates etc has anything at all to do with a tesla "service center" even if the delivery center and service center are in the same physical location.
I appreciate the reply. I'm aware what "SC" is and that is has "zero" to do with ordering.

I'm speaking strictly off of expierneces my friends and family have had with this specific SC to include while I've been with them. Although it's a new center, it needs a lot of work.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin