Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 20" Forgiato E Vecolo EV 001 Wheel Set - AERO+ Centers - Model 3 & Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MODEL+

Global Vendor
Oct 21, 2020
Portland, OR
Listings

Introducing: E Vecolo EV 001 by Forgiato.​

Brand new to market is the uniquely designed EV 001 by Forgiato.

Image_cf5241cd-45a6-4e2f-a805-0ea6e6c9dba1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Removable covers between each split spoke! We dubbed these "AERO+"
Image_e9a2dc47-5c98-4c89-af9d-2fba10f2548d_1024x1024@2x.jpg

PENINSULATRUCKLINESE_1024x1024@2x.jpg

You can order here:

If you have any questions please leave a reply below or message us directly!

Regards,
Danny

First public batch came in today, got them on a scale immediately.

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

20x9 = 24.6lbs
20x10= 27.0lbs
This is in line with other flow formed wheels of this size in the market.

Image_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Image_d54b2845-31a5-4834-bf02-7942a03aa126_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This shipment is all spoken for. Next shipment with more sets coming next week!

Danny

Anyone have opinions on a staggered vs square setup for a LR MY? I think I’d prefer the 20x10 +40 all around for my MY as those specs seem to fit wheel in other wheels that I’ve looked it. Thoughts and opinions welcomed.

Anyone have opinions on a staggered vs square setup for a LR MY? I think I’d prefer the 20x10 +40 all around for my MY as those specs seem to fit wheel in other wheels that I’ve looked it. Thoughts and opinions welcomed.
What kind of opinions are you looking for? Are you wondering about form and/or function?

With respect to function: just remember that wider wheels will usually require wider tires, unless you're okay with a mild stretch in this case, sticking with the OE size of 255/40. If you go with wider tires, based on what I calculated, you will have to go with 285/35R20 in order to stay as close as possible to OE circumference and diameter. Unfortunately, this will result in less range, if that matters to you.

With respect to form: wider wheels and tires will generally look better. With these specs you're wondering about, it will sit about .44" more flush (poke out) with +40.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo5ibbs
What kind of opinions are you looking for? Are you wondering about form and/or function?

With respect to function: just remember that wider wheels will usually require wider tires, unless you're okay with a mild stretch in this case, sticking with the OE size of 255/40. If you go with wider tires, based on what I calculated, you will have to go with 285/35R20 in order to stay as close as possible to OE circumference and diameter. Unfortunately, this will result in less range, if that matters to you.

With respect to form: wider wheels and tires will generally look better. With these specs you're wondering about, it will sit about .44" more flush (poke out) with +40.
Thanks for the detailed write up! I reached out about ordering these and they’re currently only selling the staggered setup. Do you foresee any issues with running that on my LR MY? I’d like the setup to look similar in terms of front and back. I’ve had wheels on cars before owning Teslas where I’d need different widths/offsets and I’d need rear spacers to make both look flush, but I don’t know what measurements would look best on the Model Y- the staggered setup that’s offered, or going 20x10 +40 square.

Reactions: P-Lo801
Thanks for the detailed write up! I reached out about ordering these and they’re currently only selling the staggered setup. Do you foresee any issues with running that on my LR MY? I’d like the setup to look similar in terms of front and back. I’ve had wheels on cars before owning Teslas where I’d need different widths/offsets and I’d need rear spacers to make both look flush, but I don’t know what measurements would look best on the Model Y- the staggered setup that’s offered, or going 20x10 +40 square.
Hi Bo,

Following up on our conversation via email here.
What tire size do you plan to run?

I found this 20x10 +40 square set up on 255/40/20. This should give you a pretty good idea of what the end results will look like on your Y if a square 20x10 is possible.

Thanks,
Danny

Reactions: P-Lo801
Hi Bo,

I found this 20x10 +40 square set up on 255/40/20. This should give you a pretty good idea of what the end results will look like on your Y if a square 20x10 is possible.

Thanks,
Danny
Danny,

I’ve responded via email- thanks for tolerating me and having such great communication! To all else reading- this guy is a tremendous help if you have questions!

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
Hi Bo,

Thanks,
Danny
Dang bro. These can be found, but to this date i still have yet to see 245/40 with 9.5 width wheels 😩😆