TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

20 inch slipstream wheels with tires $2325

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by x911, Jan 16, 2017.

1. x911

x911 New Member

Hello...I'm selling a set of slipstream 20 inch wheels and tires off a 2016 model x...the tires are 2 265/45 and 2 275/45's and are the Continental cross LX sports. They have less than 500 miles on them. Thank you for looking!

Attached Files:

2. Patroradio

Patroradio Member

TPMS included?

3. x911

x911 New Member

No I'm sorry I don't have the TPMS

4. mike-415

mike-415 Member

Would you mind posting the rear size and offset (stamped in the inside of the rear spokes)? The rears came in both +35MM and +40MM (fronts are always +35MM as far as I can tell) and I'm curious which rear size yours are. I need to a buy a set that is +35MM front and rear. Thank you.

5. tniner

tniner Member

are these still available

6. x911

x911 New Member

Hi...I am selling these for a friend of mine. I can look for the info and let you know. My phone number is 9492801045. It might be easier to contact me that way...Goby