TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2001 BMW M3 manual convertible

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by SemiS3XYR, Sep 26, 2019.

1. SemiS3XYR

SemiS3XYR Member

$17,500
    very good condition and a lot of fun to be had
    47,500 miles
    6 speed manual
    Harmon / Kardon
    Cold weather package (heated seats and headlight washers)
    Partial front clear bra since new
    Cruise control
    Power and memory seats
    All windows tinited
    AC and heater all good
    Soft top is clean and no tears, all good
    was a West coast car

normal wear for this 2001 car. Some scraps on the underside of the front bumper and a couple scratches in the back that will probably buff out (and some chipped clearcoat. There are no dents. Interior is in great shape. Black leather seats are in excellent shape. No side bolster wear or tears.r

I have service records from the previous long time owner. I didn't look into it too much but rod bearing recall was complete early in it's life and airbag recall was complete right before I bought it. Since my ownership I've changed motor oil, differential fluid, transmission fluid, new battery, vanos system inspected and valve cover gasket replaced. Car drives excellent!
    IMG_7035.JPG IMG_7038.JPG IMG_7050.JPG IMG_7052.JPG IMG_7053.JPG IMG_E6956.JPG
    IMG_6989.JPG IMG_6990.JPG