Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Roadster 1.5, Very Orange, +26K miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all. Since getting the S, it's safe to say my Roadster isn't going to have nearly as many miles put on it as before, so I'm toying with the idea of selling it. And to be honest, I really don't have an asking price in mind. Would entertain any serious inquiries.

Here's the thread from the original owner to me:

Interested in my Roadster?

Since then I've upgraded carbon fiber door sills and the headlights. (If you've ever driven a Roadster without these headlight upgrades, they make a huge difference. I honestly felt unsafe at night before I had them.)

Slightly more than 26,000 miles on it at the moment. Brand new full set of the Yokohamas that Tesla recommends.

Full disclosure: The original warranty is valid until 11/13. The PEM has been replaced twice at no cost. There is some minor cosmetic damage to the trunk where a State Trooper pushed me through an intersection (when the PEM went out). I had that priced locally at $1100, and would take it in to consideration when selling. There are also other signs of a lot of highway driving in Nebraska (paint nicks) and the all-too-common wear underneath the doors. It needs a paint job, basically, but I kind of want to leave that up to any potential buyer to handle on their own terms.

Like I said, I'm not in a rush but if anyone wants to discuss a serious offer, I'm open to it.

Here ya go... Sorry, been swamped with a new business venture.

photo.JPG