TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2008 Tesla Roadster Serial # 364

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by tjryu, Dec 22, 2019.

1. tjryu

tjryu New Member

Car is in Los Angeles, servicing has been conducted by the Torrance TESLA branch. Annual Servicing just completed in Dec/2019 with report stating that there are no issues with the car. Car is in Extremely Good Condition and has always been garage kept and only has 13,500 miles on it.

I am the 2nd owner. Clean Title, Never Been in an accident. I can provide the carfax and history of the car. If you're looking for a roadster this car has never had any issues.

-Charging: Have the CAN adapter and Tesla Adapter
    -Tires have recently been changed to the Continental Extreme Contact. The Yokohama tires were just too loud.
    -Have a shower cap for driving around with the top off.
    Happy to answer any questions

Los Angeles, California
    VIN# 5YJRE11B281000364

Price: $52000

Attached Files:

2. Ashuri29

Ashuri29 Member

How much for the shower cap?
    GLWS

3. tjryu

tjryu New Member

Not looking to piece selling anything.
    I got the showercap from shower cap lotus elise and would definitely recommend it. Held up great for me in rain and shine, decided not to get a soft top because of it.

4. tjryu

tjryu New Member

5. migfigdmd

migfigdmd Member

Can you provide more information regarding battery degradation and miles (range) per full charge? Also, is the CAN the JR (J1772 ) or the SR (Tesla Connector)? Hardtop, soft-top or both? I have more questions. PM probably easier.

6. tjryu

tjryu New Member

CAR SOLD!!!