Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 S85 Signature with extended factory warranty $55,000 (USD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am the original owner selling my prized Signature Model S (Vin 2067)

I have babied this car like you wouldn't believe! It is in immaculate condition. Signature Model S's are becoming collectors editions!

It has factory extended warranty good until 160,000 kms. (100,000 miles) or June 2020 whichever occurs first.

Tesla has updated the 85kw battery pack to give full Supercharging capabilities.

The Signature options include:
Signature red paint
Signature tan leather interior
All glass panoramic roof
21" Silver Wheels
Obeche Wood Matt Decor
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
3M Paint Armour on Hood, Bumpers & Mirrors
Twin Chargers

Asking $55,000 (USD) or very near offer

Shipping (if required) would be at buyer's expense
L8.jpg

Call or text Alan @ 289-690-3899

Attachments

• L9.jpg
    L9.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 103
  • L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 96
  • L3.jpg
    L3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 106
  • L4.jpg
    L4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 101
  • L5.jpg
    L5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 107
Beautiful car and you shouldn't have any trouble getting your asking price. Best of luck. I'm curious how this is a signature car given the vin. I thought sigs where only the first 1000 or so cars.? Just curious.

How many Miles/Kilometers are on it?

From your use of Kilometers I assume you are in Canada? I can't quite tell but it looks like Ontario from your license plate.
Hi Kosh,

The car has 80,000 km or approximately 50,000 miles on it. And yes, it is a Canadian car. I am located in a small town called Aurora which is just north of Toronto, Ontario.

Beautiful car and you shouldn't have any trouble getting your asking price. Best of luck. I'm curious how this is a signature car given the vin. I thought sigs where only the first 1000 or so cars.? Just curious.
Hi,

Thanks for,the support. It is a Canadian car. In fact it was number 99 in Canada. The first 2000 cars in the U.S. where Signatures and the first 200 in Canada where Signatures which account for my Vin of 2067.

Hi,

Thanks for,the support. It is a Canadian car. In fact it was number 99 in Canada. The first 2000 cars in the U.S. where Signatures and the first 200 in Canada where Signatures which account for my Vin of 2067.

If I remember correctly, the first 1000 US cars and the first 200 Canadian were "signature" cars. So it is an even more exclusive club. I think from a VIN number perspective they kept making non-signature US cars while they met the regulatory requirements in Canada.

If I remember correctly, the first 1000 US cars and the first 200 Canadian were "signature" cars. So it is an even more exclusive club. I think from a VIN number perspective they kept making non-signature US cars while they met the regulatory requirements in Canada.
Hi,

Thanks for clarifying. Bottom line is my car is a Signature. It has all the Signature badging and I certainly remember that I put a $40,000 deposit on my reservation. I will be sorry to see it go. Just hope it goes to someone who will really appreciate it as much as I have.

Thanks for the information on the VINs. I absolutely love the signature cars and particularly the signature red color. I'm glad they've kept it exclusive; it makes them even more special. I recently picked up an early production P85 to hold me over until the Model 3, but I just can't see myself parting with the Model S. What a car!!

Best of luck; I hope it finds a good home.

Reactions: Cowby