Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85DL+ extended warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Corrected title P85D not P85DL! Attention

2015 Model S Performance, dual motor all wheel drive, 85 KWh battery. Low anneal miles, kept in great shape and always garaged. Manufactured Dec 2015. Full charged at 248 mi (EPA 253mi)

Includes:
• Autopilot with tech package, HW1.0. Auto steering, auto lane change, auto park, summon.
• Alcantara headliner, door panel and Obeche Wood Matte decorated

• Free Premium connectivity for life! ($120 / anneal savings)
• Paint protective film on the front bumper, hood, mirror caps, door edges

• Tan Next generation seats
• Smart suspension plus (sport suspension)
• Tesla HomeLink automatic garage door opener
• Never taken to a car wash, always hand washed
• Performance pedals
• Premium interior upgrade
• LTE upgrade
• MCU1
• 21’ grey turbine wheels ($6500) with red performance calibers. Front 245/35/R21 rear 265/35/R21. Michelin super pilot sport tires. ($1600) Over 50% tire tread.
• Ultra high fidelity Sound with Dolby enhancement.
• Adjustable panoramic sunroof
• Free unlimited supercharging for life and transferable! ($1500 anneal electric bill savings)
• Extended factory bumper to bumper warranty until End/ 2023. ($2600)
• Mobile charger with NEMA 5-15 adapter

$49500
DM me if interested. Thanks
6E789961-A310-46AC-A5D6-7D53B6A2784C.jpeg

8F909F20-069F-4253-BEB4-48D173A33B2F.jpeg

Reactions: glide
Oh, I just bought one in Florida and drove it back to Colorado. Road tripping is fun! :)
This is the ONLY way to go IMO. I had a very bad situation occur many years ago with shipping a Supra from the East Coast to Colorado. Never again. Teslas are incredible for road trips (it's actually become one of our favorite past times) though so it's not as bad as trying to drive an old clapped-out pickup or box truck cross-country. Great way to see parts of the country you wouldn't normally see. In our experience, those end up being the best parts of the trip.

Reactions: JimmyB and 365gtb4