Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2012 S85 vs 2013 S60 - Cheapest CPO Options Currently

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What car is the better option would depend on how many miles you drive in a typical day. It would also depend on how many road trips you plan on doing with the car.

The 60 was rated at 208 miles at 100% charge when new. It will be a few percentage below that now (the battery is 5 years old remember). Also consider that you only want to charge to 90% on a daily basis. It really is not a good idea to charge to 100% every day. If you are OK with that estimate then the car with 50k less miles is a better deal.

If those numbers give you pause then go for the 85.

The 60 was rated at 208 miles at 100% charge when new. It will be a few percentage below that now (the battery is 5 years old remember). Also consider that you only want to charge to 90% on a daily basis. It really is not a good idea to charge to 100% every day. If you are OK with that estimate then the car with 50k less miles is a better deal.

That makes sense, thank you. I think as far as mileage goes, they would both suit my needs. I just wasn't sure if the 60 came with extra features that the 85 doesn't have. For example, I believe the 85 is a bit faster?