Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Model S 60KWH White Pano Roof Tech Pack Air Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, Just as the title says I'm looking to sell my baby! This is not by choice believe me! I am currently AD Air Force & I am getting medically discharged so it doesn't look like ill be able to afford it in the near future. My loss is your gain!

2013 Tesla Model S 60KWH
Tech Pack
Air Suspension
Certified Pre Owned Warranty until 95K Miles
62K Miles on the Clock
Tinted Windows
Tons of Adapters for the Tesla Charger
Black Leather interior
Pano Roof
FREE UNLIMITED SUPERCHARGING FOR LIFE!
I bought this car in Sep for $48k from Tesla, Picked it up at the Factory

SELLING FOR $45,000

We have absolutely loved this car! Its by far the best car I have ever owned! If you are already on these forums then you already know all about these great cars, if you have any questions feel free to ask! I am located in the Antelope Valley in Southern California & I'm willing to travel within reason for a buyer!

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

IMG_0667.jpg
IMG-20160806-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20160806-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160806-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20160806-WA0017.jpg

Reactions: JPUConn
How is 100% SoC 208-212mi even possible for the old S60...? The new one is struggling to stay in that range and it's known to have more capacity than the old 60.. Otherwise great looking car, good luck!

Im guessing because its Rearwheel drive only, When i got it from the CPO it was 212 fully charged im more like 207 last time i fully charged it. That is the range on the Dash though so it all depends on how you drive

TkGwF5b.jpg
jl5PJAt.jpg
tEDAMEI.jpg
gnkUAAK.jpg
s2iq11i.jpg
IqQRhQ6.jpg

Sorry took all these on my phone on the way to work, hence my lunch and work stuff! Also the car will have a full Valet and wax/clay bar treatment by a pro valet company here in the AV before we hand it over so it will look like new!