Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ silver, loaded, 29k miles, pano, rear seat. $68k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 P85+, loaded, silver, black int, tech, pano, rear facing seats, premium sound, dual chargers, tinted windows, everything available at time except cold weather package. 29000 miles, was demo car so still 1.5 years 30k mikes remaining on warranty. Car is spotless, always stored in garage and hand washed only. Only reason I am contemplating selling is that I have a work vehicle and don't put the miles on this car to justify keeping it. I will purchase two new rear tires at tune of sale or can throw in a set of 19in standard wheels/tires. Will try and get pics up later today or tomorrow. Extended warranty is available for purchase.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
All Tesla's have heated front seats already. Not having Subzero should not dismay you from buying.

Not realizing this very fact almost kept me from buying the perfect P85+ I have now. It was an inventory car, and heated seats was a deal-breaker. I almost lost the car because I turned it down not realizing that all MS have FRONT heated seats. I don't have kids and rarely have more than 1 pax, so I didn't need heated REAR seats. I raced down to the Tesla store to put my deposit down within an hour of realizing this!!

Sorry for delay, have been out of town for work and vacation. Here are a few pics
IMG_0649.jpg
IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg

Car has over 30k miles remaining on factory warranty and extended warranty is still available. current mileage is 28500. Car is spotless only minor issue is on trim by drivers door from getting in and out. SD service center said they would replace just didn't want to until I was ready to sell so it didn't happen again.