Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014/15 Tesla Model S - P85D, Autopilot, White, heavily optioned

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remember, now CPO cars are not refurbished.

I paid good money for my 85 from a private party here on TMC because I could see real pictures and a full service history since new.

Buying from a private party is an excellent experience and you will know exactly what you’re getting.

Go to kbb.com and get a private party value by carefully entering in all the specifics of this car. Make a market value offer based on facts provided by the seller.

Best of luck!

Hi guys, after using the car a bit more, I have decided once again to sell it as I am traveling out of town quite a bit and don't have time to drive it much.

It currently has 53,600 miles, and everything is running great. Taking it to Tesla service today for a new 12v battery, a general look over, and any recalls or updates.

Agreed, the value of these things has definitely taken a beating since your original post.
From what I've heard and correct me if I'm wrong, masses of 2016 tesla's are flooding in with quite a bit of 2015 and some 2014 still available. This was told from an Auto Broker. Dealers are gobbling them up to attempt to keep the prices more stable but per carfax many have been listed since june 2018.

Dealing private would be ideal since you can touch and see. I'm 9 days into my order through Tesla with only 1 introduction contact last Thursday. Haven't heard anything since; and fearing the worse on the condition it'll be in upon delivery.

Good luck on the sale.. car looks Pristine. A price someone would pay slightly more for...

Hey Tom

I'm a new member to the forum but I was hoping to join the Tesla ranks pretty soon. My search for the right one has been going on for a while and I just found this forum. Is your vehicle still available? I'd like to talk to you regarding it if it is. Let me know.

Kevin

Hi all,

The white P85D is available again. My dad was using it for a bit - current mileage is 55,500, and it has 0 problems - the work needed in the last year (other than doing the 50k service which is now complete) was a new 12V battery at the dealer.