Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 85 ap1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$69.5k is the exact starting price of the model S right now which does include AP2 hardware. Technically with AP2 active, it's $74.5k.

But the CPO model S 85 have been ~$65k for late 2014 models. Take some off the top of that for yours not being CPO.
But how much less depends on your year, miles, and options. No matter what, your original $75k is just not realistic unfortunately.

Reactions: byeLT4 and GQbed
$69.5k is the exact starting price of the model S right now which does include AP2 hardware. Technically with AP2 active, it's $74.5k.

But the CPO model S 85 have been ~$65k for late 2014 models. Take some off the top of that for yours not being CPO.
But how much less depends on your year, miles, and options. No matter what, your original $75k is just not realistic unfortunately.

What about the fact thank it has free supercharging for life and almost all the options you can get? I figured I would at least have to go down to 70
$50-60k may be a reasonable range. Obviously depends on mileage, condition, options, etc.

65k is the best I can do, and Im not seeing any others with my options and miles at that price

• Disagree
Reactions: GQbed